Here you can find all the ENERGISE project relevant publications as follows:
- Deliverables are public project output documents and include literature reviews, theoretical frameworks, policy briefings, guidelines, methodology descriptions, etc. (these are documents also submitted to the European Union during the project period).
- Papers are published, mostly peer-reviewed summaries of project results in different types of academic publications such as conference proceedings, academic journals, books, etc.
- Newsletters include all ENERGISE e-newsletters published every six months during the project period.
- Communication materials are public documents related to the communication and dissemination of project progress and results including press releases, flyers, handbooks, etc.
- Other documents involve those not listed above, i.e. specific documents related to the ENERGISE project, for example presentations given at conferences.